Designed for adventure, both underwater and on dry land, the DX-6G Camera & Housing Set from Sea & Sea combines a capable, 46' depth-rated camera with a housing that can safely dive to 180'. The set includes a Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe with a depth rating of 250', along with a flex arm, tray and fiber optic cable, and an M67 Wide-Angle Lens with an angle of view of 98° underwater and 150° on land.
The camera features a 16MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, which enables high-resolution stills shooting and Full HD 1080p video recording, as well as a sensitivity range from ISO 125-6400 to suit working in a variety of situations. It's a versatile camera, with a wide-angle to telephoto (28-140mm equivalent) focal length range, a macro mode that can focus as close as 0.4", a macro ring diffuser that evenly lights the whole frame for close-up work, and Underwater Mode, a white balance optimized for underwater photos that delivers more natural-looking images by adding reds that otherwise tend to get lost. Two fiber optic ports are provided on the housing for connecting the strobe. The DX-6G is equipped with a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor, which uses an Outdoor View Setting mode for improved visibility in bright lighting conditions.
- 16MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- Full HD 1080p video
- 5x optical zoom (28-140mm equivalent focal length)
- Waterproof to 46'
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F
- Shockproof to falls from 5.2'
- Macro mode with 0.4" close focus
- Macro Ring diffuser for even lighting across the frame
- Eleven lens elements in nine groups (five aspherical elements)
- Pixel Track SR (photos) and Movie SR (video) image stabilization
- Underwater Mode with optimized white balance for sub-surface shooting
- Sensitivity range of ISO 125-6400
- 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in 68MB memory, slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery
- Depth-rated to 180'
- Polycarbonate construction
- Two fiber optic ports for external strobes
- Measures 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4", weighs 1.3 pounds with camera, battery and memory card
- Depth-rated 250'
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Flex Arm 30, Camera Tray 200, and Fiber-Optic Cable II with M/2 connectors
- Diffuser to prevent backscatter, glare, and hard shadows
- Guide number of 65.6' / 20 m at ISO 100 on land
- Beam angle of 100 x 100°, or 110 x 110° with diffuser
- Color temperature 5600K, or 5250K when using diffuser
- Runs on four AA batteries
M67 Wide-Angle Lens
- Depth-rated 200'
- Angle of view 98° underwater, 150° on land
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum alloy body
- Measures 3.8 x 2", weighs 14 ounces