The black, medium-sized Porta Brace PC-333B+ Production Case is designed to make organizing and transporting your audio and video accessories a breeze. Made from 1000D Cordura, as is standard with Porta Brace products, the bag is durable and able to stand up to the rigors of the production day. The anti-slip bottom helps keep the case where you put it, instead of shifting around as you search the interior for items. The production case is crush-resistant thanks to a combination of a rigid panel set between layers of Cordura nylon, and a bonded foam and plastic, lightweight rigid lid.
Interior partitions can be positioned to accommodate numerous combinations of accessories such as batteries, lenses, mics, cables, filters, and wireless mics. One large outside front pocket, two padded side pockets, four interior mesh pockets, and a well-positioned mic holster add to the versatility of this case. There is also a divider kit included to customize the inside. The case can be carried by its removable, adjustable, medium-duty suede leather shoulder strap or its suede leather carry straps. Also included are a Piggin' striing, white balance card, padded lens cup, carabiner with flashlight, audio recorder strip, hanging pocket, removable 2-pocket module, and a bendable lens divider.
- 1000-denier Cordura bag made to carry video and audio accessories
- Equipment is protected by a lightweight rigid lid with bonded foam/plastic interior and full-width, rigid, hollow-core plastic panel
- Anti-slip bottom panel helps the case stay put, even when rummaging around inside it
- Removable divider kit and lens cup included
- Large exterior front pocket with interior pockets
- Two slip pockets on the front of the pocket
- ID window on the front
- Two large side pockets with slip pockets in front
- Four see-through mesh pockets in top flap provide convenient access to most-used items
- Mic holster
- Removable, adjustable, medium-duty suede leather shoulder strap
- Suede leather carry straps