The lightweight 7" SmallHD Cine 7 On-Camera 500 RX Monitor with Handles provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7" display suitable for outdoor use. The Cine 7 supports up to UHD 4K HDMI output as well as various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI.
The Cine 7 features a bright 1800 cd/m², 322 ppi, 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. The 500 RX features a built-in wireless receiver that is compatible with Bolt 500 transmitters, and can receive Full HD video signals from up to 500' away. The 500 RX also features lightweight handles so you can move freely around the set.
Using the intuitive Swipe OS3 you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap. At the rear of the monitor, a V-mount battery mount enables you to power the unit. An L-series battery plate and an AC battery kit are also included with the monitor.
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Dual-zebra: Customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Vectorscope: Yes
- RGB parade: Customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- LUT import: Via SD card or USB storage device
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to 8 channels