The edelkrone DollyONE Dolly, Pan, and Tilt Kit from B&H allows you to dolly in a linear or circular path while at the same time panning and tilting, and all this is set up from a single highly intuitive iOS/Android app. The kit includes the DollyONE, two HeadONE units, and a Tilt Kit for HeadONE. The DollyONE works on flat, smooth surfaces and features two wheels on the bottom that are individually tension-adjustable to achieve circular dolly motion. A HeadONE unit attaches to the top of the DollyONE and provides a pan axis. The second HeadONE unit attaches to the first one via the Tilt Kit and provides a tilt axis. Via the Tilt Kit the payload is 7 lb, but without it the DollyONE and HeadONE support up to 15 lb.
The edelkrone DollyONE is a portable robotic dolly that allows both linear and circular motorized camera moves on flat interior surfaces. It has a load capacity of 15 pounds. No track or measuring is required. The DollyONE is well suited for table-top or low-angle shots where you need the camera to be just a few inches above the surface.
You control the DollyONE via a Bluetooth app that also supports either the HeadONE or HeadPLUS. The edelkrone app is available for both iOS and Android and allows you to create linear or circular paths with keyframe points that you can manually control, or you can program the DollyONE to move in a loop between two points. You can also adjust the motion speed and your camera's shooting frame rate to create time-lapse videos. The DollyONE is powered by a separately available LP-E6 battery and comes with an LP-E6 battery plate.
Remote-Controlled Tripod Dolly Movement
- The default setting for the DollyONE is a straight slide. This allows you to either track side to side or dolly in/out on the lens. You can program multiple points along the straight-line path and move to any of those points or have the DollyONE loop between any two points.
- Using the easy path creation wizard enables you to create a circular path around any target you choose, with no measuring tools required. You can select several points on the curved path and make DollyONE go to any of them; and as with the linear movement, you can have it loop between any two points.
Quiet Stepper Motor Design
Connect Wirelessly to HeadONE, HeadPLUS & HeadPLUS PRO
Th edelkrone HeadONE is an ultra-compact 360° motorized pan system controllable remotely via an iOS/Android app. The app allows for setting up motion-controlled panning shots, time-lapse sequences, stop-motion shots, and 360 panorama photo capture. In 360 panorama mode, you simply need to enter in how many photos you'd like, and the HeadONE automatically does the rest, providing you with precision panoramic images. It operates very quietly thanks to its ultra-silent step motor driver technology.
The HeadONE features a 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom and includes a 1/4"-20 bushing for the thread. It can be attached on sliders, tripods, dollies, and various other supports as well as placed directly on flat surfaces. It also pairs well with edelkrone products such as the DollyPLUS, which has wheels and provides another dimension of motion to work in combination with the pan motion of the HeadONE. Furthermore, the HeadONE supports a dedicated add-on Tilt Kit for tilt axis motion, and a Turntable Kit for product shots of jewelry and other items.
The camera-mounting platform offers a 3/8"-16 mounting screw for ball heads as well as edelkrone products such as the FlexTILT. The HeadONE comes with an LP-E6 battery plate for convenient battery operation, allowing you to keep it compact and wireless. It also provides a 2.5mm shutter cable port.
- HeadONE is a highly redesigned version of the edelkrone Motion BOX
- Completely new mechanical design with backlash-free gears
- Quieter operation with ultra-silent step motor driver technology
- LP-E6 battery slot
- Improved carrying capacity for tilting (when using an optional Tilt Kit)
- Pop-up screw on top for a safer packing experience
- Increased signal range with plexiglass top piece
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for future updates
- Improved low-speed control for macro shots
- Centered camera weight with optional Tilt Kit (allows better performance for indoor 360° photography)
- Easier to stabilize on small stands
- Wirelessly connects to edelkrone sliders and dollies
- LANC port for better remote camera management
edelkrone Tilt Kit for HeadONE
The Tilt Kit for HeadONE from edelkrone attaches two HeadONE motorized pan system units together and enables both pan and tilt motion. The kit consists of two brackets: one connects the HeadONE units together, and the other provides tilt functionality while also serving as the panning platform. The tilt bracket supports up to 7 lb loads.