This 672S-B Bi-Color LED Panel 3-Light Kit from GVM offers a complete lighting system with advanced color and power options. The kit includes three black 672S-B bi-color LED panels, each with a set of 4-way barndoors, an AC power adapter, a soft filter, and a light stand. A wireless remote for control and a case for storage and transport are also included.
The panel measures just 10.3 x 9.3 x 3" and is designed to meet ambient light challenges for creative expression. It has a variable color temperature range of 3200 to 5600K and high 97 CRI/TLCI ratings to indicate accurate color.
The panel has a wide beam spread that you control with the four-way barndoors. Simply swing one or more of the barndoor leaves into the path of the beam to keep light from areas you don't want illuminated. The light is dimmable and you can make adjustments locally on the fixture or wirelessly with up to 120 fixtures via GVM's 12-channel Multi-Function Master/Slave Control or with the included wireless remote control. The panel is powered via the included 110-220V AC adapter, but it will also run on user supplied NP-F-type batteries when mains power is unavailable. The light comes with a diffusion filter to soften the bright LEDs.
- Complete lighting system with advanced color and power options
- Variable color temperature range of 3200 to 5600K
- High CRI/TLCI ratings are 97 for accurate color
- Dimmable fixture with wide beam spread
- Includes barndoors and diffuser
- Dual-voltage for worldwide use
- Runs on optional NP-F-type batteries when mains power is unavailable