Designed for comfortable handheld shooting, the rubber-handled Wooden Camera Shoulder Rig v3 Base has been updated with several improvements. The Rig v3 Base features include a larger and more durable shoulder pad, a lighter weight, and rubber bumpers on the rear of the shoulder pad that act as an integrated kickstand.
Centered around an ARRI-standard dovetail, the Rig v3 Base is fronted by a NATO rail crossbar which can be adjusted left to right as you prefer. Use the crossbar's ARRI rosettes for attaching the included handles or other rosette arms. The shoulder pad attaches to its curved base via hook-and-loop fasteners and is now user-replaceable.
The weight of an onboard monitor, battery mount, or other accessories can be better balanced by transferring them from your camera to the shoulder mount using the 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads on the Rig v3 Base's crossbar.
- Lightweight ARRI-standard dovetail
- Integrated bumpers on shoulder pad serve as a kickstand
- Larger shoulder pad is replaceable and attaches via hook-and-loop fasteners
- Rosette handles with rubber grips
- NATO rail crossbar adjusts left/right
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessories threads on crossbar