Featuring one camera sensor optimized for daylight photography and another designed for sharp photos after dark, the Core DS Low-Glow Trail Camera from Bushnell will capture vivid images and video of activity on your property or hunting grounds. Featuring a fast 0.2-second trigger speed, the Core DS will detect motion up to 100' away, and automatically adjusts the intensity of the motion sensor based on temperature and humidity. Its infrared flash also has a range of 100'.
The Core DS shoots photos at up to 30MP resolution and captures 1080p video at 60 fps. You can set the camera to take from one to five still photos per trigger event and set the interval between triggered captures from 0.6 seconds to 60 minutes to avoid clogging up your card with redundant images. The date, time, temperature, moon phase and user-set camera name are stamped on the photos. Video clips range from 5 to 60 seconds in length.
Along with triggered images and videos, the Core DS can capture time-lapse photos at programmable intervals with its Field Scan feature. The camera can be mounted with the included web belt or by using the tripod socket on its base. It has a USB port, so you can connect it to your computer for viewing images or video, and an external power port for Bushnell's separately sold solar panel.
Photo and Video Capture
- Dual camera sensors optimized for day and night photography
- Maximum still image resolution: 30MP
- Maximum video resolution: HD 1920 x 1080p, 60 fps
- Video length is programmable from 5-60 sec
- 38° field of view, f/2.8 aperture
Dual Camera Sensors
- Dedicated day and night sensors are optimized for sharp, rich images
- PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor captures images when triggered by subject movement up to 100' away
- Very fast 0.2-sec trigger speed helps ensure you won't miss the shot
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity based on environmental factors
- Programmable trigger interval: 0.6 seconds to 60 minutes
- Field Scan 2X takes time-lapse images at selectable intervals from 1-60 minutes
- Two available time slots per day (such as dawn and dusk)
- Allows you to see patterns and change over time
- Useful for recording a wide range of subjects/events, including game, weather, plants, and construction site development
- Live motion trigger is still active during time-lapse capture, so it will capture images whenever it senses motion to prevent you from missing action in between time intervals
- Multi-Image Mode: Captures 1-5 images per trigger
- Low-Glow flash with an effective range of 100'
Setup, Display, and Options
- Color LCD screen for image review, menu navigation and settings selection
- Geotags photos with GPS coordinates for game movement tracking
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamping on images
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 6 AA batteries, which can provide up to 12 months of power depending on usage and settings
- Integrated, 1/4"-20 threaded mount enables connection to a tripod or tree mount
- Includes adjustable web belt for an alternative way of attaching camera to tree or post
- Weather-resistant housing for protection against elements during extended outdoor use
- Temperature Range: -5°F to 140°F / -20°C to 60°C