Capture striking images and video of aquatic sports and the underwater world with the Nimar N3D Underwater Housing for the Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera, featuring side grips for stable handling and attaching lights or strobes. It comes equipped with an LED flash trigger to fire an external strobe via fiber optic cable.
The housing features a depth rating of 197' for shooting well below the surface or in shallower depths for activities such as surfing or water-skiing. Mechanical controls, including push buttons, dials/knobs, and a lever, enable access to essential camera functions. Built for durability, the N3D housing is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate that's clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and the camera. The built-in moisture alarm will alert you in the unlikely event of a breach in the seal, giving you time to get out of the water to prevent damage to your camera and lens. A port is provided for installing a separately sold vacuum to test your housing's seal before you dive. The enclosure ships without a required lens port and accepts interchangeable ports for various lenses. For lens and port compatibility, see the Port Chart.
- Depth Rating: 197'
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate with clear back to monitor O-ring seal and camera
- Moisture alarm alerts you in unlikely event of a breach in seal, providing time to prevent damage to camera and lens
- Port for separately sold vacuum leak detector
Controls and Handling
- Mechanical control of camera functions
- Removable optical viewfinder
- Grips on both sides offer stable handling and attachment points for lights/strobes
- Integrated LED flash trigger operates separately sold external strobe via fiber optic connection
Lens Port System
- Ships without required lens port and accepts series of interchangeable ports for a broad array of lenses; see Port Chart linked above