Capture sharp, detailed images at depths as great as 200' with Ikelite's 200DL Underwater Housing for your FUJIFILM X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera. An Ikelite bulkhead connector with a manual hot shoe connection enables reliable electrical triggering of optional, external strobes. Using the separately sold DL4 DS Link TTL Converter #46082 will allow for TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes; non-Ikelite strobes will still work in manual mode only.
Ergonomic mechanical controls, including push buttons, knurled knobs/dials, and levers, afford access to most camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate-ABS plastic blend. It's white on the front, top, sides, and bottom, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls. The supplied aluminum tray with a left-hand quick release grip affords improved balance and handling, while offering an attachment point for an optional lighting arm.
The housing ships without a required lens port and accepts all Ikelite Dry Lock (DL) series domes and flat ports for a broad array of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. See the Port Chart for compatibility. The DL port system accommodates lenses with large diameters, and provides added security against leaks at the surface, thanks in large part to the included vacuum valve that allows you to check watertight integrity before the dive. You'll need to pick up the required pump in order to remove excess air and actually create a vacuum.
- Depth-rated for 200'
- Made in USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate-ABS plastic blend
- White on front, top, sides, and bottom to reflect sunlight and keep camera cool when shooting on or above water's surface
- Clear in back to monitor O-ring seal and maintain view of camera's rear controls
- Open-groove O-ring design for easier maintenance, less strain on seal
- Camera mounting plate enables quick installation and need not be removed to gain battery or memory card access
- Vacuum valve for checking watertight integrity before diving
- Separately sold pump required in order to remove excess air and create vacuum
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hot shoe connection for external strobes
- Separately sold DL4 DS Link TTL Converter #46082 allows for TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes; non-Ikelite strobes work in manual mode
Controls and Handling
- Ergonomic mechanical controls afford access to all camera functions except for Fn1, Fn2, touchscreen, focus mode selector, focus stick tilt, and diopter adjustment knob
- Front and rear dials may be rotated but not pressed
- Extra-large, soft-touch zoom knob works with universal zoom gear system
- Control symbols are laser-etched into back of housing, so they won't fade or be rubbed off over time
- Supplied aluminum tray with a left-hand quick release grip affords improved balance and handling, while offering an attachment point for an optional lighting arm
- Nearly neutral buoyancy in fresh water (precise buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port)
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts Ikelite Dry Lock (DL) series domes and flat ports for a broad array of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses
- See Port Chart linked above for full compatibility details