The ProLights PIXIESPOT is a compact moving head luminaire designed to deliver full-spectrum chromatic synthesis to create bright, intense, saturated colors and white, making it well suited for installations, live stage, club, and rental house applications.
The luminaire employs a bright 60W RGBW/FC Osram Ostar LED source to deliver a crisp, even beam. The unit features a fixed 19° beam angle and extensive effects including a virtual color wheel capable of generating rich saturated and pastel colors, seven rotating gobos + open, a bidirectional 3-facet circular prism, electronic dimming with selectable dimming curves, strobe, and built-in automatic programs.
The PIXIESPOT can be controlled via DMX512 with three DMX channel modes (15/18/23). The rear panel includes connectors for 5-pin DMX I/O and Neutrik TRUECON power I/O. Additionally, the fixture can be controlled wirelessly through the optional USB WIFI transceiver in combination with optional WIFIBOX and SmartColor app. Up to 9 units (120V) can be daisy-chained off single power line. The ProLights PIXIESPOT includes a power cord, a signal cable, and an Omega bracket.
- 60W RGBW/FC Osram Ostar LED source
- Color mixing featuring rich saturated and pastel colors and white reproduction
- Effect section equipped with 3-facet circular prism
- Gobo wheel with 7 rotating gobos
- USB input for control through SmartColor app through WIFI USB
- Audio Modes: Built in automatic and sound-reactive programs
- DMX Channels: 15, 18, 23
- Includes power cord
- Includes omega bracket
- Includes signal cable
- Flicker-free operation for film and TV