An updated version of the original GDR-series bags, the gray and black Artisan & Artist Medium City Camera Bag takes design cues from traditional gardening-style bags and transforms it for use by photographers. The original touch-fastener closures have been replaced with snaps to elevate the look and the red interior padded divider strikes a bold contrast against the all black interior lining.
The divider set has two removable dividers that can be configured into custom compartments and comfortably hold a DSLR body and two lenses. For maximum carrying capacity, you can remove the insert completely. The exterior features a wide opening with a zippered closer plus two front and two side pockets, plus a rear pocket to carry photo accessories like drives, batteries, and personal belongings including your phone, wallet, and keys. Depending on your preference you can choose to hand carry it with the soft handles or wear it on your shoulder with the adjustable and removable strap.
- Water- and tear-resistant gray with black accents nylon construction
- Wide top opening with zippered closure provides complete access to interior
- Two front snap-closure pockets are ideal for batteries, drives, memory cards, and other smaller accessories
- Two slip pockets on either end with snap-closure straps will hold water bottles and accessories
- Large slip pocket on the back for papers, magazines, or tablet
- Holds one DSLR body and two lenses or a lens and flash
- Red padded divider insert ensures the interior is bright, so you can find what you need
- Two adjustable and removable padded dividers keep gear separate and protected
- Padded red lens wrap offers additional protection
- Wide padded bottom provides ample room for your gear without crowding it
- Remove the padded divider insert for maximum interior space
- Interior slip pocket can keep valuables safe and secure
- Soft handles with snap-closure connector
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with removable shoulder pad