This B&H Kit combines the Behringer X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with the Behringer X-LIVE 32-Channel SD Recording/Playback & USB Expansion Card and a 64GB Ultra SDXC Memory Card to create a powerful mixing platform with onboard multichannel recording capabilities without a computer, well suited for live sound and studio sessions.
Behringer X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console
The X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console from Behringer provides a wealth of features in a compact design, ideal for professional live and recording applications. The mixer features 32 fully programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps. The Main LCR (left, center, right) channels, 16 mix busses, and 6 independent matrix mix busses all have 6-band parametric EQs and integrated dynamics processing for excellent sonic tailoring capabilities.
The mixer has 16 analog XLR outputs, as well as 6 balanced line-level 1/4" Aux inputs and outputs and two 1/4" headphone jacks. The talkback section allows you to communicate with the integrated mic or an external mic. The mixer also has a pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency. The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed.
The built-in Virtual FX offers 8 true-stereo FX slots that deliver high-end simulations of popular processors, such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc. The integrated high-power 40-bit floating-point DSP system delivers "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload, and near-zero latency between inputs and outputs for top-quality performance. The mixer also has 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated faders for easy access.
The intuitive interface offers tremendous ease-of-use with a dedicated channel strip section that has direct-access controls. There is also a high-resolution 7" color TFT display with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel. The unit has 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control.
The system has a USB flash connector to provide file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI. Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs.
Other features of the X32 include networked remote control or show setups with the included remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions. All of these features are packed into a compact and durable enclosure to ensure a long life of professional use.
Behringer X-LIVE 32-Channel SD Recording/Playback & USB Expansion Card for X32 Mixing Console
Designed to turn your X32 into a 32-track recording console without the need for a computer, the Behringer X-LIVE 32-Channel SD Recording/Playback & USB Expansion Card for X32 Mixing Console combines the functionality of the X-USB USB audio/MIDI interface card—standard in X32 consoles for years— with fully independent recording and playback on dual SD/SDHC cards. It provides over 3 hours of uncompressed, 32-channel WAV files, for multi-channel recording without a laptop, virtual sound checks, or live backing track support.
X-LIVE uses standard uncompressed 32-bit PCM format multi-channel WAV files for optimal read/write performance on a wide variety of SD/SDHC cards. If needed, the multi-channel WAV files can be imported directly into most popular DAWs for post-production applications.
The USB and SD interfaces can operate simultaneously or independently. This enables you to play back your recorded session from an SD card, and at the same time record tracks into your DAW via USB. You may also record using both USB and SD interfaces simultaneously for redundancy.
Markers can be set on the fly for identifying song positions while recording or playing back. X-Live controls are assignable to X32 user buttons, turning the console into a live playback machine for delivering dynamic content to theatrical events, without the need for hardware samplers or software running on dedicated computers.
To cue up and initiate backing tracks, start or stop recording/playback, and more, functionality and transport controls can be remotely accessed via Windows, Android, or iPad apps, or compatible hardware control surfaces such as the Behringer X-TOUCH.
- 32-channel live recording and playback on dual SD/SDHC cards
- Over 3 hours of 48 kHz / 32-bit PCM recording of 32 channels in one session, stored as uncompressed WAV files
- 32-channel, bidirectional USB 2.0 audio / MIDI interface for studio and live recording
- Independent operation of SD cards and USB recording/playback
- Remote control via Windows, Android, or iPad apps, and assignable controls or compatible hardware control surfaces such as the Behringer X-TOUCH
- Dual SD card slots to keep virtual sound check and live performance files separately available, or for extended recording time
- Unique sample-synchronized automatic spanning feature allows extending a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of 8-track recording time non-stop
- Instantaneous live playback with pre-loads and markers in the console UI and remote apps
- Markers can be set on the fly for identifying song positions while recording or playing back
- All markers can be edited directly in the console GUI
- Compatible with Windows plug-ins for outboard effects processing via USB
- Channel routing can be stored and automated for record/playback
- Secure file handling in the event of power blackout—CR123A lithium cell required (available separately)
- HUI/Mackie Control emulation for controlling compatible DAW software from the console surface
- Designed and engineered in Germany
SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card (Class 10)
Record Full HD 1080p video with this Class 10 compliant 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk. With enhanced data read speeds of up to 80 MB/s this Ultra SDXC memory card is designed to suit the needs of compact and mid-range point and shoot cameras. You can also save and store a variety of files such as music, movies, documents and more. The writable label found on the card allows you to write down what is saved to the card while the built-in write protect switch helps to prevent accidental data loss. This card, as with most SanDisk cards, comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof to take your files with you nearly anywhere you go.