- Internal recording of UHD 4K video is possible in multiple frame rates up to 30 fps using the full width of the sensor with 8-bit 4:2:0 color sampling using the 100Mbps XAVC S codec.
- Oversampled 4K recording is also possible, which uses a 6K capture area within the Super 35 area, for greater detail. This full pixel readout is void of pixel binning for higher quality imagery with reduced moiré and aliasing.
- Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the ZV-E10 allows users to adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high-end Sony Cinema cameras, which squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional Rec. 709, for increased post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing an effective 14-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
- In addition to high-resolution internal recording, uncompressed HDMI output also enables the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 4:2:2 sampling.
- Interval shooting mode is ideal for creating time-lapse movies with the aid of Imaging Edge software. Intervals can be selected between 1-60 seconds for recording up to 9999 sequential frames.
- 4K video recording also avails the ability to produce 8MP stills during playback by taking a frame grab from a movie and storing it as a separate file.
- Slow & Quick (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture Full HD video at specified steps between 1-120 fps. These settings will allow you to slow down action as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- Real-time Eye AF can be used to base focus on recognized human subjects' eyes for portraits and is available in both AF-S and AF-C modes and for both stills and video.
- Eye AF can be used when photographing animal subjects, too, with any focusing mode when shooting stills.
- Lock-on AF maintains focus on moving subjects throughout the use of a configurable frame that is set over the desired moving subject
- Expand Flexible Spot employs neighboring focus points to retain focus on moving subjects even if the originally selected point loses focus
- The Focus Magnifier function can be used for critical focus when homing in on minute subject details
- Rear touchscreen can be used for Touch Focus and Touch Tracking control and a Touchpad Focus Control mode lets you use the rear screen intuitively while keeping your eye to the viewfinder
- In addition to autofocus, the a6400 also features a Peaking MF function to benefit manual focus control by highlighted sharp edges of contrast for a more objective means of acquiring sharp focus
- Tru-Finder 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, high-resolution means for eye-level monitoring.
- A 3.0" 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen can be tilted 180° upward or 74° downward to suit working from high and low angles. The screen also incorporates White Magic technology with an RGBW pixel structure for increased brightness to support use in daylight conditions.
- The touchscreen design avails access to Touch Focus control, for immediate focus point selection, as well as a Touchpad function which lets you smoothly and intuitively select a focus point on the screen while you're looking into the viewfinder.
- Integrated 3.5mm microphone ports afford greater control over audio during video recording.
- The included NP-FW50 rechargeable lithium-ion is rated for approximately 410 shots per charge when working with the LCD screen or 360 shots when using the viewfinder.
- In addition to the battery, the a6400 can also be powered via a USB connection to a computer or mobile battery. This connection can also be used to charge the battery.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a6400 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
- A variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6 helps keep the lens' overall size and weight to a minimum.
- Due to a retractable design, this lens can be made to be extremely compact when not in use.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Power Zoom mechanism enables making smooth zoom movements, suitable for video recording, via the on-lens switch or via camera-based controls on select camera bodies.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus design contributes to fast autofocus speeds and the minimum focus distance is just 9.8", suiting working with close-up subjects.
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, and related accessories with the lightweight, black Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 24 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 200 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.