Built to deliver top-shelf sound in a compact, bag-friendly, and easy-to-use format for singers, guitarists, and solo podcasters, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB audio interface lets artists and content creators score pro-level tone with no learning curve, no matter where they go.
Equally capable for tracking vocals and instruments, the improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power for condenser mics and a selectable Air circuit, which adds clarity-enhancing brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the single XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4" input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal directly from a guitar, bass, synthesizer, or drum machine.
Unlocking the ability to record at standard CD quality or high-fidelity resolutions, the 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and accuracy. Listen through headphones or connect active speakers to the balanced 1/4" monitor outputs, and use selectable direct monitoring to hear your live input signal with no distracting echo or latency.
With its bus powering for uninhibited portability, space-saving USB Type-C connection, and extensive software bundle including elementary versions of Ableton Live and Avid Pro Tools music production workstations, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more, the Scarlett Solo gives you plenty of powerful tools to kick-start your inspiration; just plug the Scarlett Solo into your Mac/Windows computer or iPad Pro (with USB Type-C), fire up your preferred audio recording software, and let the creativity flow.
Portable and Bus Powered
Pristine, High-Resolution Conversion
Scarlett Mic Preamp with Customizable Tone
Direct Instrument/Line Input
Straightforward Controls and Level Indication
Headphone and Monitor Outputs
Extensive Software Bundle
- Ableton Live Lite: Popular music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack: The main elements and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools in an entry-level package hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- 3 Months of Splice Sounds: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite: Accurate models Focusrite’s classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor
- XLN Audio: Choose of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle: World-class reverb, delay, and distortion plug-ins and an easy-to-use mastering tool from Softube
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective: Receive free versions of innovative software and benefit from discounts