This B&H Kit combines four Blizzard LB Hex Unplugged RGBAW+UV Battery-Powered LED PAR Fixtures with a soft carrying case and four professional 3-pin DMX cables to create a truly mobile lighting setup, well suited for corporate events, weddings, stages, installations, and mobile DJs.
Blizzard LB Hex Unplugged RGBAW+UV Battery-Powered LED PAR Fixture
Designed for smooth color mixing, the battery-powered Blizzard LB Hex Unplugged is a PAR fixture with six, 6W (6-in-1) Hex RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white, and ultraviolet) LEDs. Featuring a 25° beam angle and a rechargeable, Intelion lithium-ion battery system, it produces wide and vibrant amber- and UV-infused color washes for up to 15 hours on a single charge, great for dance floors, stages, installations, and mobile events.
For fast setup in standalone mode, the LB Hex Unplugged offers automated programs such as sound active, auto, color macros, strobe, and electronic dimming with 32-bit dimming curves, all accessible from the 4-button LED control panel. It can also be controlled via DMX with two channel modes or with the IR-3 wireless remote (included). The master/slave option lets you coordinate multiple units without the need for a controller. In addition, the fixture is wiCICLE-enabled, allowing you to use the wiCICLE Skywire and wiCICLE AnyFi wireless DMX receivers without any external power needed.
Other features include flicker-free LEDs for video applications, advanced convection cooling for silent operation, power-save mode, real-time battery monitoring, and a universal power supply. The dual scissor yoke can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or to create a variable-angle floor stand.
- Wash light PAR fixture with 6 x 6W RGBAW + UV (6-in-1) Hex LEDs—red, green, blue, amber, white, and ultraviolet
- 25° beam angle
- Rechargeable Intelion lithium-ion battery system with power-save mode
- Battery lasts 4 hours (all on) and up to 15 hours (single color)
- Standalone, master/slave, auto, sound active modes
- Variable electronic dimming with user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Color macros and color presets
- LED strobe effect—1 to 20 Hz
- DMX channel modes: 8 or 13
- Selectable power-saving modes
- 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
- wiCICLE-enabled—powers wiCICLE Skywire and wiCICLE AnyFi wireless DMX receivers
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections
- Real-time battery-life monitoring
- Flicker-free, constant-current LED driver
- Convection-cooled housing for silent operation
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminum enclosure
- Dual scissor yokes to hang fixture on truss, mount on a wall, or set on the ground
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC
- Includes IR-3 wireless IR remote
CHAUVET DJ CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag for Four SlimPAR 64 Light Fixtures
Store, protect, and transport your lights and accessories with the black CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag for Four SlimPAR 64 Light Fixtures from Chauvet Lighting. A well-designed bag, it has five internal compartments formed by four, padded dividers, and 2 exterior, zippered, accessory compartments. Dual zipper pulls enable quick access to the main compartment. Carry your VIP gear bag with the dual top handles and touch-fastening connector.
Kopul DMX33P-010-S Studio Series 3-Pin DMX Cable (10')
The 10' DMX33P-010-S Studio Series 3-Pin DMX Cable from Kopul is engineered for accurate and trouble-free DMX data transfer for stage, theater, live concerts, or DJ applications. The cable features nickel-plated 3-pin XLR connectors with chuck-style strain relief. The 24 AWG oxygen-free copper, spiral and foil shielding, and PE insulation result in a cable with professional conductivity and interference rejection. It assures a pure transfer of DMX and other digital signals. A PVC jacket provides durability while maintaining flexibility.