The electronic download of Vienna Smart Orchestra from Vienna Symphonic Library is a virtual instrument that provides an entire 140-piece orchestra at your fingertips and is well suited for musicians, producers, or anyone looking to quickly sketch a symphonic idea, deliver a final score on a deadline, or play live on stage. The software is powered by the Vienna Synchron Player, which uses Vienna MIR Pro technology to expertly place sections and solo instruments on the Synchron Stage Vienna.
With presets, you can either play the entire orchestra with full dynamics, adjusting the balance of the main sections (strings, woodwinds, brass, mallets, drums, and percussion) in the mixer, or you can play these sections separately, all on your keyboard. What's more, you may add selected solo instruments such as flute, oboe, clarinet, French horn, trumpet, or an ensemble of first violins, all over the accompanying ensemble played with your left hand.
- Full orchestra + percussion, with and without mallets section
- Different presets with full range of bass instruments, reduced range, and without bass
- Individual sections: strings, woodwinds, brass, and mallets
- Separate solo instruments, full range: violins, flute, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, horn
- FX presets in 4 categories: pads, plucks, leads, and processed percussion
- Articulation types
- Short notes, short notes + pizzicato
- Long notes: normal, fortissimo, pianissimo, tremolo; all except pianissimo also with marcato attack
- Pad + solo: normal and soft pad, staccato, pizzicato, and tremolo plus solo instruments
- FX: articulations according to FX type