The Audio-Technica ATW-3211/894XDE2 3000 Series Fourth Generation is a frequency-agile, true diversity UHF wireless microphone system designed to give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. The system includes an ATW-R3210 receiver, an ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter, and a black BP894xcH MicroSet cardioid condenser headworn microphone and is designed to provide intelligible, natural audio while minimizing potential interference, for stage, television, lecture, event presentation, or house of worship applications.
Operating in the DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz band with 2395 frequencies and a range up to 328', the 3000 Series Fourth Generation system offers a 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice of that offered by the previous versions. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver, and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. In case of interference, the Multifunction button on the transmitter lets you quickly switch to a backup frequency so you can keep working with minimal interruption.
The ATW-R3210 receiver is equipped with two flexible antennas, a balanced XLR output, and an unbalanced 1/4" output. The ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter is powered via two AA batteries and features a rugged metal housing with a cH-style, screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to the microphone. The lightweight BP894xcH MicroSet mic is constructed of hypoallergenic materials, and provides a secure, under-the-ear placement with a comfortable fit. It incorporates a rotatable capsule housing with a talk-side indicator to enable optimal orientation of the polar pattern for left- or right-side wearing.
The ATW-3211/894XDE2 ships with accessories such as windscreens and a carry case for the mic, as well as an AC adapter and rackmount adapters for the receiver.
- Fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system gives users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum
- Includes ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter with black BP894xcH MicroSet cardioid condenser headworn microphone
- Wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility—Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz (2395 frequencies)
- Microphone with secure under-the-ear placement provides intelligible and natural audio
- Included dual-ear adapter converts the single-ear MicroSet to a double-ear wearing style for maximum stability
- Rotatable capsule allows optimal polar pattern positioning
- True diversity operation reduces dropouts
- 328' operating range
- Multifunction button on bodypack transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Detachable, field-replaceable 4.6' cable on microphone
- Rugged cH-style connector on bodypack transmitter provides secure connection to mic and cables with cH-style, screw-down 4-pin connector
- Bodypack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Transmitter with rugged, metal housing is powered via two AA batteries
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N (both available separately) smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas (available separately) and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced audio output jacks