Produced in partnership with the GameKeepers of Mossy Oak, the Princeton Tec Byte GameKeeper LED Headlamp is designed to be your everyday illumination tool on the trail, on the hunt, or as part of your emergency preparedness kit.
Its primary Maxbright LED outputs a low of 50 lumens and a high of 100, with a secondary red LED that will allow you to see in the dark without affecting your night-adjusted vision or disturbing those around you who may be sleeping. A single push-button switch turns the light on and off and cycles through the output options, starting with the red light. A lockout function makes sure you don't accidentally turn the light on. Its lightweight plastic housing is IPX4-rated to protect it against light rain or splashing water. This GameKeeper edition features an olive green housing color with hunter's orange accents and comes with a Mossy Oak Bottomlands camouflage pattern adjustable head strap. Feather light at just 2.25 ounces, the Quad is so light you can wear it all day while hardly even noticing it.
- One primary Maxbright LED outputs low 50-lumen and high 100-lumen spotlight that is optimized for a long throw
- Secondary Ultrabright red LED illuminates in the dark without affecting night-adjusted vision
- Light head swivels up and down to adjust the light angle for precise beam placement
- Single push button switch
- Location: Top of housing
- When turned on, the first output is red so as not to disturb those around the user or startle game in the dark or in the pre-dawn hours
- Lockout function prevents accidental activation
Use and Handling
- Mossy Oak GameKeeper edition features olive drab and hunter's orange housing with a Mossy Oak Bottomlands camouflage pattern head strap
- Lightweight plastic housing
- IPX4-rated to be resistant against light rain or splashing water
- Light 2.3 ounce weight will not cause neck fatigue
- Runs on two included AAA alkaline batteries
- Compatible with lithium batteries