Get high flash output in a portable design with the i600 Flash for Sony Cameras from Nissin. The flash features TTL functionality and a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 in the 200mm position and provides coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 200mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. The shoe-mounted flash head tilts upwards 90° and rotates 180° in both left and right directions for complete 360° coverage.
In addition to TTL functionality, the i600 also features full manual control and a range of preset modes to achieve just the right lighting setup. Choose from 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization, high-speed synchronization, slow-speed synchronization, or red-eye reduction modes, in addition to variable power settings from 1/1 to 1/256. High-speed synchronization supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, and wireless functionality is also available through the optical slave sensor on the face of the flash.
This unit is compatible with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not natively compatible with the older Sony/Minolta Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe. Though, with the use of ADP-AMA Shoe Adapter, Sony cameras with the Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can be adapted to use Multi Interface Shoe external flashes with full compatibility.
- Powerful and portable flash
- Guide number of 197' at ISO 100 in the 200mm position
- Provides coverage within a 24 to 200mm zoom range, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 5.5 seconds
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5600K
- Exposure compensation from ±2 EV in 1/2 step increments
- AF assist beam
- Flash duration of 1/800 to 1/20,000 second