Intended for electric and acoustic instruments alike, the Hotone Omni AC is an acoustic simulator pedal based on Hotone's CDCM modeling technology. Use this pedal to secure a realistic acoustic tone on stage, all while using your electric guitar.
Its internal voltage circuit provides much in the way of headroom, while a clear OLED display makes it easy to view your parameters on stage. A built-in four-band EQ gives you up to 12 dB of boost or cut.
Multiple connections are provided, such as an auxiliary input for your favorite media players, and a headphone input for silent practice. Connect to amps through the output or route sound directly to the PA through the XLR D.I. path. 15 presets are provided. You can tweak or manage your presets through free software for your Mac or Windows computer.
Key Features at a Glance
- Compact, easy-to-use acoustic simulator pedal for acoustic and electric instruments
- DSP platform with 24-bit A/D/A conversion and great dynamic response
- Internal voltage boost circuit ensures headroom
- 15 high-quality acoustic simulations, including steel strings, nylon strings, acoustic basses, double basses, and more
- Detailed 4-band EQ with flexible frequency range and up to 12 dB of boost and cut
- USB jack for firmware upgrading and managing presets with free PC/Mac software
- Aux input and headphone output for practicing and jamming
- 15 presets
- Built-in hi-res OLED screen
- Assignable footswitch with LED
- 9 VDC power supply included