Intended for electric instruments, the Hotone Omni IR is a pedal that delivers authentic reproductions of classic electric guitar cabinets through modeled impulse responses. Use this pedal to secure a realistic cabinet sound while plugging your instrument directly into the house PA, or directly into recording interfaces.
Its internal voltage circuit provides much in the way of headroom, while a clear OLED display makes it easy to view your parameters on stage. A built-in four-band EQ gives you up to 12 dB of boost or cut.
Multiple connections are provided, such as an auxiliary input for your favorite media players, and a headphone input for silent practice. Connect to the 1/4" input of a DI, or go straight to the interface or mixer through the XLR output. 40 presets are provided. You can tweak or manage your presets through free software for your Mac or Windows computer.
Key Features at a Glance
- Compact, easy-to-use IR loader for cabinet simulations
- DSP platform with 24-bit A/D/A conversion and great dynamic response
- Internal voltage boost circuit ensures headroom
- 40 high-quality guitar and bass cabinet impulse responses
- Detailed 4-band EQ with flexible frequency range and up to 12 dB of boost and cut
- USB jack for firmware upgrading and managing presets with free PC/Mac software
- Aux input and headphone output for practicing and jamming
- Built-in hi-res OLED screen
- Assignable footswitch with LED
- 9 VDC power supply included