The Flowline Master Stabilizing Support Vest from FLYCAM is a body-worn vest support system that is adjustable to support camera rigs weighing 8.8 to 26.5 lb. The system works by using a suspension line to support the weight of the gimbal rig, taking the load off your shoulder, neck, and arm muscles and distributing it across your torso.
The tension line is adjustable by turning a screw in the back, letting you dial in the appropriate amount of tension for your rig. The system consists of the vest, a support bar, an anti-slip ratchet knob, and a 17" top bar with a 5" support arm extension. The vest is adjustable for hip sizes from 32 to 49", and it is optimized for use with motorized gimbal stabilizers, providing increased lower back support that allows you to carry weights further away from your body. A carrying bag is also included for convenient storage and transport of the Flowline Master system.
- 8.8 to 26.5 lb load capacity
- Adjustable line tension for different cameras and configurations
- Lockable camera hook
- Anti-slip ratchet knob to adjust tension
- Line extends to 60" when fully stretched
- Adjustable vest and waist belt made of breathable fabric