The MeoNight 1.1 Night Vision Riflescope Clip-On Attachment from Meopta converts your day riflescope into a night vision device. It can be mounted on a Picatinny rail in front of your scope or, with the correct separately sold adapter, clipped to the back of the scope itself. The MeoNight features a Gen II+ Photonis XX1441 intensifier tube, manual gain, resolution of >55 lp/mm (typically 67), and an SNR of >18. The device is equipped with a low-battery indicator and automatic shutoff that activates after one hour.
The non-magnifying device is fitted with a 50mm f/1.6 lens, bearing Meopta's MeoBright antireflective coating for optimal light transmission and MeoDrop hydrophobic coating, which sheds water and dirt to keep the objective clean. Minimum close focus is 33', and the field of view is a generous 12°. Power is provided by one user-supplied CR123 battery.
- Gen II+ Photonis XX1441 intensifier tube
- Manual gain
- Resolution of >55 lp/mm (typically 67), signal to noise ratio >18
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens system: 50mm f/1.6
- Field of view: 12°
- Close focus: 33'
- Can be used as handheld monocular
- Separately sold adapters for attaching directly to riflescope
- External brightness control
- Auto shutoff after one hour
- Low battery indicator
- Compatible with Picatinny rails
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof, and water resistant