A well-rounded solution for the multimedia image maker, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019 Plus Pack from ACD Systems combines three editing applications to suit both photo and video needs. ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019 is included for advanced photo editing, raw file development, retouching, and digital asset management; ACDSee Photo Editor 10 provides more streamlined photo editing tools for fine-tuning the look of images and raw files; and ACDSee Video Studio 4 is a versatile video editing applications, supporting an array of moving image content, 4K video, and screen recording needs with flexible output capabilities. These three programs are designed for Windows operating systems and are ideal for photographers and videographers looking for a complete and efficient post-production workflow.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019
Editing and Adjustment Features
- The ability to import, export, develop, and edit presets offers more flexibility in working with preset adjustments, including the ability to share with others and fine-tune previously created presets.
- An enhanced Black & White mode affords more fine-tuned control over contrast adjustment by working in color channels during color-to-grayscale conversion, as well as brightness adjustment over specific color contrast ranges.
- Support for LUTs as filters within the Edit mode gives greater color grading control.
- When editing color images, you can adjust the contrast range according to specific color and tonal values for more precise adjustment over micro-contrast in specific highlight and shadow ranges.
- Brushes have been added to the Develop mode, which makes it possible to brush-on vibrance, saturation, hue, brightness, contrast, color, and tint enhancements. Local curves can also be used for selective adjustment over portions of an image.
- Auto Advance lets you seamlessly update metadata without having to sift through folders; this function automatically moves on to the next image in the File List pane for faster, more efficient updating.
- When working in the Develop pane, applied adjustments to an image can be viewed, copied, and pasted to additional images for greater continuity from within the Manage or View modes.
- ACDSee Photo Studio supports the HEIF image file format for greater compatibility with smartphone imagery.
- Actions, used to expedite sequences of adjustments, can be exported and shared with others as compressed, packaged files.
- Selections can be made according to brightness constraints, making it easier to apply selective adjustments to brighter or darker regions of an image.
- Within Manage mode, keyboard shortcuts can be customized to make editing a more intuitive and streamlined process.
- The Print dialog allows you to quickly adjust brightness, contrast, and sharpness settings to compensate for any printer issues experienced during a printing session.
- Helping to remove unwanted objects from an image, a Smart Erase function lets you cover areas of an image with content-aware fill for a seamless finished appearance.
- A Liquify tool offers the ability to distort objects without sacrificing quality. Images can be shifted, pinched, bulged, or restored for more a free-flowing quality, or Liquify can be used in conjunction with other retouching tools for a well-rounded finished appearance.
- The iOS and Android-dedicated ACDSee Mobile Sync app enables wireless transferring of files from a computer to a paired mobile device.
Face Detection and Facial Recognition
Digital Asset Management
ACDSee Photo Editor 10
- Integrated raw file support for more than 500 cameras allows adjusting image files using advanced noise removable, sharpening, HSL, color, geometry, detail, and exposure adjustments. Image adjustments can then be saved as layers within the ACDC file type, allowing for future non-destructive editing.
- Dehaze adjustment layers remove dust, smoke, vapor, or other hazy conditions affecting clarity in order to restore detail, contrast, and color fidelity. And since it's an adjustment layer, Dehaze can be applied in varying opacities for refined control.
- Layer-based editing, along with dedicated Repair tools and Skin Tune adjustments, benefits retouching applications for perfecting portraits.
- Selection Brush helps to create precise masks and selections for making selective, local adjustments.
- Adjustment layers can be used for non-destructive editing of brightness, contrast, and color settings. Also, Actions can be recorded to expedite repetitive tasks.
- Customizable interface and keyboard shortcuts allow for intuitive use.
- GPU acceleration ensures quick performance throughout the editing process.
- Support for Photoshop plug-ins for additional creative freedom.
ACDSee Video Studio 4
Version 4 Features
- Green screen support enables working with chroma keying techniques for replacing backgrounds behind your subject.
- Color grading is benefitted by the ability to load and apply an unlimited number of LUTs for a greater range of color effects.
- Playback speed and duration can be adjusted to handle how motion is rendered or just to help meet certain playback length requirements.
- A customizable Mosaic tool enables blurring faces, license plates, or other sensitive details.
- Add snow, light leaks, countdown timers, or other effects from a library of more than 46 overlay effects.
- Creatively enhance footage with 13 unique filter effects, including morph, emboss, mirror, shake, obscure, and adjust.
- Freeze-frames or stills can be recorded for dramatic effect or just to use stills for other applications.
- Entrances and exits from a clip can be customized using animations to suit the motion behavior in the clip.
- Webcam recording and screen recording capabilities suit vlogging needs for producing educational content.
- Drag and drop filters can be applied along with vibrance, exposure, and white balance adjustments to fine-tune the look of footage.
- Audio, video, and images can be layered on multiple tracks in the timeline for more dynamic productions and media transparency can be adjusted to created layered hierarchies for greater control.
- Support for JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF files suits creating photo slideshows.
- Move, align, split, cut, copy, and paste controls are available for editing video, audio, and images on the timeline. Zoom-in on footage, lock tracks, and make selections, too, for greater flexibility.
- Screen recording is possible, with or without system audio and voice recording, in widescreen or custom dimensions. Pause/resume controls are also available and keyboard shortcuts can also be customized.
- Resizable Display Area can be used to preview work-in-progress videos, and the playback view can be moved or resized and its color settings can be adjusted.
- Audio and voice tracks can be isolated, and volume can be faded in, faded out, and can be selectively adjusted according to specific audio points in the timeline.
- Adjustable transitions and behaviors can be applied for smooth scene or topic changes. Transitions can be dragged and dropped into the timeline, and then dragged to adjust their duration.
- Adjustable output controls permit customizing select video and audio parameters, including frame size, bit-rate, and codec.
- In-app sharing is possible directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Text can be applied to videos with a dedicated captioning tool.
- Watermarks can be applied to establish authorship over clips, and the watermark's position and opacity can be customized.