Effectively eliminating the need for stacks of ink cartridges, the PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Printer from Canon uses an integrated ink tank system that makes refilling much simpler and provides an astounding 6000 black or 7700 color prints on a single set of fresh ink bottles. Also, this model comes with a full set of inks as well as an extra pair of black ink bottles for getting another 12,000 black prints. The ink reservoirs are easy to see, having been placed at the front of the G5020 so that you can make sure you never run low.
For printing, the G5020 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will deliver sharp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with rated speeds of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet rear paper tray, the printer is ready to take on your large print jobs. Users can also create borderless photos with ease and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5" to 8.5 x 14". Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 furthers the potential for the printer by supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon's own PRINT app.
- MegaTank integrated ink tank system eliminates the cartridge and holds enough ink for up to 6000 black and 7700 color prints. It even comes with a full set of inks as well as two extra black ink bottles, enough for another 12,000 black prints.
- A print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi is used to create sharp black documents and vivid, detailed full color images.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color are available.
- 4 x 6" borderless photo printing in approximately 37 seconds.
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and the Canon PRINT app.