Illuminate the beauty of the underwater world at a maximum depth of 328' with the 20° Aqualite Pro S Dive Light from Underwater Kinetics. Its narrow 20° spot-beam head makes it useful as a primary dive light or focus light for underwater photography, and the head can be swapped out for separately sold Aqualite 100° wide and 90° wide UV beam heads. It offers three outputs ranging from 80 to 600 lumens, with runtime on a fresh charge ranging from 1.5 to 13 hours.
This Aqualite is controlled by a single push-button tailcap switch that's easy to operate even when wearing gloves. Made in the USA and built to last, the light has an anodized, machined aluminum Hydralum head and a durable ABS plastic body. Two 1/4"-20 mounts enable connection to most brackets or tripods. Additionally, the Aqualite Pro includes an adjustable, ambidextrous hand mount, which lets you attach the light to the back of your hand to free up your palm and fingers for swimming or holding gear. The light runs on the supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery and includes a USB charger with a cable and wall adapter.
- 80/200/600 lumens
- Runtime: 1.5-13 hours
- Narrow 20° spot beam for use as primary dive light or a focusing light for photography
- Spot beam reduces backscatter, the reflection of light off particles in water
- Head is interchangeable with separately sold 100° wide and 90° wide UV beam heads
- Push-button tailcap switch is easy to operate, even with gloves
- Click for on/off and to cycle through settings
- Depth Rating: 328'
- Made in USA
- Anodized, machined aluminum Hydralum head, plastic body
- Two 1/4"-20 mounts
- Adjustable, ambidextrous hand mount lets you attach light to back of your hand to free up your palm and fingers for swimming or holding gear
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable 3400mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery and USB charger with a cable and wall adapter