A run before dawn, a walk with the dog after dinner, a power outage—the Fenix HM23 Compact Ultralight Headlamp is suited to all these scenarios and many more. This simple light puts out up to 240 lumens and will run on the 4-lumen low power setting for 100 hours on a fresh AA battery. It can be tilted 180° to shine the light toward your feet, straight ahead, or anywhere you need it. The headband is designed for increased breathability and features reflective markings for safety.
- Low: 4 lumens
- Medium: 70 lumens
- High: 240 lumens
- One Cree neutral white LED
- Runtime: 100, 16, 8 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent output
- Single textured silicone switch, right side of lamp
- Click and hold for on, click for settings
- All-metal housing with silicone lamp holder
- Breathable, adjustable headband with reflective markings
- Tested to withstand being dropped from 6.6'
- IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- One AA battery