The successor to the Nitecore TIP keyring flashilight, the TIP2 is a tiny bit bigger and twice as bright, delivering 720 lumens from a machined aluminum housing just 2.5" long.
The TIP2 has four brightness settings, provides instant access to turbo, and will run up to 55 hours on the 1-lumen low power level. Its tailcap has a keyring and is held in place by two strong neodymium magnets—give a firm tug and the light pops free of the keyring without having to undo a snap hook or a split ring. The same magnets allow the TIP2 to stick to any metal surface for hands-free use. The light also comes with a removable clip for your pocket or hat brim. Two push-button switches control the light, one for on/off and the other to cycle through settings, and the light has mode memory, so it will start up on the same setting being used when it was turned off. The 500mAh battery recharges via micro-USB. An indicator light lets you know how much battery power you have left. Rated IP67, the TIP2 can withstand being submerged in 3.3' of water and is tested to survive bring dropped from 3.3'.
- 1/30/200/720 Lumens
- Dual Cree XP-G3 S3 LEDs
- Total Reflective Optic technology for long beam throw
- 500mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 55 hours runtime
- Constant-current circuitry prevents output fluctuation for consistent performance
- Power indicator
- USB rechargeable
- Dual side switches: Power button for on/off, mode button for brightness level
- Direct access to turbo: Press and hold both buttons
- Intelligent mode memory
- 30-second auto-shutoff Demo mode, manual control in Daily mode
- Machined aluminum alloy housing
- IP67-rated water resistant, submersible to 3.3'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Detachable magnetic tailcap with keyring
- Tail magnets will hold light on metal surface for hands-free use
- Clip for belt or hat brim
- Measures 2.5 x 1.1 x 0.5", weighs 1.4 ounces