Provide power to your portable professional video and cinema equipment with this Core SWX Helix 9 Mini 2-Battery Kit with 2-Position Charger put together by B&H. The two Helix 9 Mini lithium-ion batteries feature a 98Wh capacity and a Gold mount, and they are capable of supporting a continuous draw of up to 6.6A at 14.8V. Each battery also features one 12V D-Tap accessory output to charge additional gear.
Their compact form factor keeps these batteries portable and allows them to integrate with a variety of space-constrained camera setups. The compact Fleet Micro charger has a built-in status LCD and two bays to replenish both batteries simultaneously at 3A in approximately two hours. Put your batteries on to charge before a shoot, and you'll be ready to go during production. For more details on the products included in this kit, check out the features below.
Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Dual Charger for Gold Mount Batteries
Featuring two independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for Gold Mount Batteries is capable of simultaneously charging two batteries at 3A each. This means that two 98Wh batteries can be charged in approximately 2 hours. The on-board LCD display screen allows you to easily monitor your battery's smart battery data without needing to connect to a computer. The micro-USB connector allows for firmware updates and for connection to a PC.
The built-in Battery Management Test mode allows the charger to determine battery health and recharge performance. Activating the SafeFly mode forces the charger to discharge or charge connected batteries to a 30% charge level to meet air travel and shipping requirements. While plugged into an AC power source the Fleet Micro 3A Dual Charger can either charge batteries or be used as a camera power supply via the built-in 4-pin XLR. In the absence of AC power, you can use the charger to feed the 4-pin XLR from connected batteries providing unregulated power. The housing is made of aluminum, providing for a robust build.
- Two independent Gold mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2-hour charge time for two 98Wh batteries
- 90-240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Compatible with batteries from Anton Bauer, and others in addition to CoreSWX
- The four-line LCD display screen enables monitoring battery information from the charger
- Hypercine mode allows you to mount up to two batteries to provide unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC from the charger's 4-pin XLR, without connecting to an AC power supply
- In Hypercine mode the charger's LCD reports back available capacity as well as remaining runtime
- Aluminum build
- Weighs less than two pounds
Core SWX Helix 9 Mini 98Wh Dual-Voltage Battery (Gold Mount)
The Gold mount Helix 9 Mini 98Wh Dual-Voltage Battery from Core SWX is a professional battery designed for modern production workflows involving a wide range of equipment. The compact design means the battery takes up less space than previous-generation models to better fit gimbal stabilizers and other rigs where space is at a premium. Though the design is less space-consuming, the Helix 9 Mini provides the same 98Wh capacity as its predecessors. To support various equipment types from small accessories to larger cinema cameras and lights, the Helix 9 Mini supports a 12.8A, 14.8V continuous draw, and it also provides simultaneous dual-voltage output with a maximum load of 6A at 28V and a maximum load of 12A at 14V.
The Helix 9 Mini features a 12V D-Tap output that can be used to power a camera, light source, monitor, recorder, or other power-hungry equipment. The LCD battery status display screen on the rear of the battery is backlit with a cool white illumination, and updates every few seconds to accurately reflect up-to-the-moment statistics including the runtime. The battery also includes RFID which allows you to connect an RFID reader app to monitor battery information remotely. Another handy feature is the ability to charge or discharge to 30% for safe storage or air transport using Voltbridge technology.
The battery itself is housed in Core SWX's classic overmolded casing with a rubberized finish that is resistant to impact and is easily grippable.
- 98Wh lithium-ion Gold mount battery
- Supports up to 12.8A draw at 14.8V
- Dual-voltage output supports 12A at 14V, and 6A at 28V maximum load
- Eight-cell design utilizing Panasonic cells
- Rated at 2000 charge/discharge cycles
- Backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- Voltbridge RFID app support
- One 12V D-Tap accessory output
- Non-slip, rubberized housing
- Storage/fly mode charge/discharge settings to 30%