Part of the Saramonic Blink 500 digital wireless system, the Blink 500 RX dual-channel, camera-mount receiver is available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have a backup receiver on hand. It features a 3.5mm output and two different audio cables for proper hookup to a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
The Blink 500 delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices while functioning as an ultracompact digital system that provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications. Once it's plugged in and powered on, it's set and ready so your focus can stay on your content.
Connect, Power, and Go
- With a single button and a single multifunction LED, the Blink 500 RX is comfortably easy to use. Its advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no menu diving or tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 systems utilize 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers in the film industry—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 RX’s 3.5mm output sends a strong line-level signal so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera. It can even be used to drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
Perfect for 1- or 2-Person Shoots
- Since the Blink 500 RX is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle two Blink 500 TX wireless transmitters (available separately). If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
Stable and Simple 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Ready for Anywhere
- Don’t be concerned about licensing or selecting frequencies; the Blink 500 system uses the license-free 2.4 GHz band, so you can go anywhere in the world and have a reliable, fully functional wireless system.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housing
- Built-in clip with shoe mount for easy attachment to camera, belt, or clothing
- Internal lithium-ion battery with 5-hour battery life keeps you going on long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Recharge the battery or power the receiver via a USB Type-C connection with the included charging cable
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Easily pairs with up to two Blink 500 transmitters
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS cable for connection to a smartphone or tablet equipped with a headphone jack
- Connect to Fuji cameras outfitted with 2.5mm mic input jacks via the Saramonic SR-25C35 adapter cable (available separately)