The ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix X570-E Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked up to 4400 MHz. For storage, it's equipped with eight SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit Ethernet, Realtek RTL8125-CG 2.5GbE Ethernet, Intel AX200 802.11ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and SupremeFX S1220 8-channel HD audio.
AMD X570 Chipset
- ProCool II Power Connector - Enhanced 8+4-pin power connectors with improved endurance and reliability.
- Digi+ Power Control - Ensures smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
- 12+4 Power Stages - The 12+4 CPU VRM power stages combine high- and low-side MOSFETS and drivers for improved efficiency.
- Chokes - Thermal pads are installed on the chokes to help transfer heat to the heatsink.
- Capacitors - Durable capacitors are designed to resist extreme temperatures.
- MOS Heatsink - Built with an 8mm heatpipe to help efficiently dissipate heat.
- Thermal Pads - Thermal pads help to transfer heat from components to the heatsink.
- 6-Layer PCB - Multiple layers help to dissipate heat around the VRM to improve system stability and overclocking headroom.
- Active Chipset Heatsink - With better PCIe performance, the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming utilizes a built-in fan to help keep its chipset cool.
- Dual M.2 Heatsinks - M.2 heatsinks prevent drives from getting too hot and throttling performance.
Storage & Memory
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 - PCIe 4.0 offers roughly double the bandwidth of PCIe 3.0 for increased transfer speeds up to 8066 MB/s.
- ASUS OptiMem - Optimized memory trace layout to improve memory stability and compatibility, lower latencies, and improve frequency margins.
- 2.5G Ethernet - Fast wired connection for smoother, lag-free gaming, streaming high-resolution content, and quickly transferring files.
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet - Aside from Gigabit speeds, Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) - Offers higher network efficiency, faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater coverage, and improved battery life for connected devices.
- Bluetooth 5.0 - Provides users with cable-free device connectivity.
- Pre-mounted I/O shield
- Safeslot, reinforced PCIe slots
- Q-Slot, secures graphics cards in place
- Q-LED, onboard LED for quick diagnosis
- ESD guards for USB, audio, and LAN ports
- Q-DIMM, secures memory modules
- Q-Code two-digit diagnostic codes
- BIOS Flashback to revert changes
- Flexkey front panel reset button customization