The ASUS PRIME X570-PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz when overclocked. For storage, it's equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, which can run at x8/x8/x4 when all slots are filled, and another three PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN and Realtek S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
AMD X570 Chipset
Power Delivery Enhancements
- ProCool Power Connector - Enhanced 8+4-pin power connectors with improved endurance and functionality.
- Power Stages with DrMOS Design - Combines high- and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package.
- Alloy Chokes - Alloy chokes and high-quality thermal pads help to transfer heat away from the VRM for better cooling.
- Durable Capacitors - Engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide better performance.
- 6-Layer PCB Design - Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components across the board.
Storage & Memory
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slots - Both PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to 22110 SSDs with NVMe RAID support for enhanced performance.
- SafeSlot - Metal-reinforced PCIe slots increase retention and shearing resistance for additional durability.
- ASUS OptiMem - An optimal memory trace layout, enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latency.
Crystal Sound 3
- Power Pre-Regulator - Reduces power-input noise to ensure consistent performance.
- Audio Shielding - Separates analog and digital signals to reduce interference.
- Separate Left and Right Layers - Further reduces interference between audio paths.
- Integrated Amplifier - Drives high-impedance headphones without rolling off high or low frequencies.
- De-pop Circuit - Reduces startup and shutdown popping noise to audio outputs.
- Premium Audio Capacitors - Ensures durability and audio fidelity.
- TPU Insight - The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) offers automated system tuning for voltages and overclocking, complete with system stat monitoring.
- EPU Guidance - The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes power consumption to maximize savings.
- Fan Xpert 4 - Manually or automatically control the speed of your fans to find a balance of cooling performance and noise.
- Digi+ Power Control - Offers real-time control over voltage droops, switching frequency, and power efficiency settings.