The ASUS PRIME X570-P AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can reach up to 4400 MHz when overclocked. For storage, it's equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and a three PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include an HDMI port, Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN, and Realtek S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
AMD X570 Chipset
Power Delivery Enhancements
- ProCool Power Connector - Enhanced 8+4 pin power connectors with improved endurance and functionality. It's reinforced with metal and has a warning LED display with a BIOS POST message when there is an improper connection.
- Power Stages with DrMOS Design - Offers efficient power by combining high- and low-side MOSFETS into a single package.
- Alloy Chokes - Alloy chokes and high-quality thermal pads help to transfer heat away from the VRM for better cooling.
- Durable Capacitors - Engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide better performance.
- 6-Layer PCB Design - Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components across the board.
Storage and Memory
- Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support NVMe SSDs in RAID for enhanced performance.
- SafeSlot - Metal reinforced PCIe slots increase retention force and shearing resistance.
- ASUS OptiMem - An optimized memory trace layout for higher memory frequencies and lower latency.
- Cooler by Design - Multiple temperature sources as well as 4-pin PWM/DC fan headers offer plenty of cooling potential to keep your system in check.
- Active PCH Heatsink - A custom fan over the chipset prevents it from overheating and throttling.
- Audio Shielding - Separates analog and digital signals to reduce interference.
- Separate Left- and Right-Layers - Further reduces interference between audio paths.
- Premium Audio Capacitors - Ensures durability and audio fidelity.
- EPU Guidance - The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes power consumption to maximize savings.
- Fan Xpert 4 - Manually or automatically control the speed of your fans to find a balance of cooling performance and noise.