Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF644Cdw All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful unit designed to increase your productivity with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Using color laser technology with an impressive print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this printer features a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. The printer also has an additional stack bypass tray, which will hold an additional 50 sheets of 20 lb paper for a total capacity of 300 sheets. First print out time is approximately 10.3 seconds, and once printing the MF644Cdw has an impressive print speed of 22 ppm for 8.5 x 11" paper and 17.9 ppm for 8.5 x 14" paper.
Two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet reduces paper consumption, and by using a combination of new fusing technologies with low-melting-point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements, which lowers energy consumption. The all-in-one unit features a scan and copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed scans and clear copies, and scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF. Copy speeds are excellent as well, with a copy speed of 22 ppm for letter-sized documents and 17.9 ppm for legal-sized documents.
A 5" color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. Various mobile printing solutions are made possible with the Canon Print Business app, and the unit is also compatible with Apple's AirPrint technology on select iOS devices. For Android users, the printer supports the similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
- Print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for sharp text
- Duplex printing at 22 ppm with a first print out time as fast as 10.3 seconds
- 600 x 600 dpi scanning for sharp text and reproductions
- Single-sided scan speeds up to 28 ipm in black-and-white and 14 ipm in color
- Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF
- Copy features include enlargement/reduction of 25-400%, two-sided copying, frame erase, collation, density adjustment, sharpness, and copy ID card
- Makes up to 999 copies at a time
- Fax supports resolutions up to 400 x 400 dpi with a Super G3 modem speed of 33.6 kbps
- 5" color touchscreen allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly and customize the settings to access the features you use most
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and rated EPEAT Silver