The Waves WSG-V16 V2 is a mini-YGDAI I/O card designed for integrating Yamaha digital consoles with Waves SoundGrid systems, allowing live sound engineers to take advantage of up to 16 channels of low-latency processing, playback, and recording over a single Ethernet connection. It's RJ45 port enables simple hookup to SoundGrid-compatible devices and it includes the SoundGrid Studio application for ASIO / Core Audio recording and playback.
The WSG-Y16 V2 operates at 24-bit resolution and supports sample rates up to 96 kHz. It offers SoE for convenient clock synchronization of multiple devices on a SoundGrid network and features a 5-pin MIDI input, which supports MIDI control from consoles.
- For Yamaha digital consoles including CL Series, QL Series, PM5D, PM10, DSP5D, M7CL, LS9\32, LS9\16, DM2000, DM1000, 02R96, 01V96, DME64N, DME24N, and TX6n/TX5n/TX4n
- Works with all consoles installed with the WSG-Y16 V1 card
- Extremely low-latency networking platform for processing, playback, and recording
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sample rates at 24-bit resolution
- 16 audio I/O channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz or eight audio I/O channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Clock sync over Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects to SoundGrid systems and SoundGrid-compatible devices
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
- 5-pin MIDI input for control from consoles
- Add up to four cards (number of card slots varies from console to console) for 64-/32-channel processing and recording