A classic updated for greater shooting versatility, the Mint SLR670-X is a revised Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 instant film camera, which has been fitted with a Time Machine for manual exposure control and more flexible shooting capabilities. Still sporting the distinctive folding design, this SLR camera features an optical TTL viewfinder along with a 116mm f/8 lens, which has a four-element optical design along with manual focus operation and a 10" minimum focusing distance. Distinguishing itself from its classic heritage, though, the SLR670-X features a unique Time Machine module, which enables manual shutter speed adjustment along with two auto settings—one for ISO 600, Polaroid 600-type film, and one for ISO 100, SX-70-type film. This module also incorporates a 2.5mm audio port that can be used for syncing an external flash for more creative shooting possibilities. Also differentiating itself from the classic look, this camera's original leather covers have been replaced with durable and sophisticated chrome-finished metal covers.
- Time Machine module has been added to the original camera chassis to afford manual shutter speed control, from 1/2000-1/2 sec along with bulb and time settings.
- Compatible with both SX-70 and Polaroid 600 film types; the Time Machine features two dedicated auto-exposure modes (A100 and A600) to suit either film type.
- Updated Electric Eye meter for accurate exposure results.
- External flash sync is supported via an integrated 2.5mm audio port, with flash sync available at speeds up to 1/125 sec.
- Traditional leather camera covers have been replaced by more durable and stylish metal covers, which feature a chrome finish.
- The integrity of the original Polaroid SX-70 is maintained through its distinctive folding SLR design, which collapses to just about 7 x 4 x 1" in dimension.
- Original four-element 116mm f/8 lens is featured, which has a manual focus design with a minimum focusing distance of 10".
- SLR design avails an optical through-the-lens (TTL) viewfinder for making accurate compositions and manually focusing.
- Integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount and neck strap eyelets.