The Gold mount Rugged Mini Field Production Power Station from BLUESHAPE provides two battery charging bays and three XLR outputs for powering your cameras, lights, and other gear on set and nearly anywhere else. It also features a 4-pin data socket for computer testing, debugging, and calibration. All this is offered in a compact-sized, watertight, and impact-resistant portable hard case with locking 2-step latches and a swiveling ergonomic carry handle.
The case connects to a wall outlet for power using an included 3-prong AC power cable. The battery bays provide simultaneous charging at 65W each and allow hot-swapping so that you can use the case uninterruptedly. The XLR outputs are powered from mounted batteries and can be used even when the batteries are being charged off of AC power.
A 14V 4-pin XLR output is always live, and the 28V and 48V 3-pin XLR outputs are alternately selectable via a selector switch. Two of the three XLR ports can be used at the same time. An array of three LED indicators per each battery bay confirms the current output delivered by a battery on a 0-10A scale.
Two Gold Mount Battery Bays
- Simultaneous dual-battery charging at 65W per bay via connection to an AC outlet
- Hot-swap support
- 3-LED array per bay indicates the current output delivered on a 0-10A scale
- Powered from mounted batteries (sold separately)
- 14V regulated 4-pin XLR (max 170W)
- 28V regulated 3-pin XLR (max 260W)
- 48V regulated 3-pin XLR (max 260W)
- The 14V output is always live while the other two are alternately selectable via a selector switch
- Data socket for computer testing, debugging, and calibration
- IP67 watertight and impact-resistant hard case; reinforced corners for maximum impact-resistance
- Swiveling, ergonomic handle
- 2-step locking latches
- Illuminated reset button lights up in case of an overload when the XLR outputs are disabled; push the button to clear the fault condition
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Cool performance even after hours of operation