The T-TLS 21" Twist Lock Tripod with BH250 Ball Head set from TERRA FIRMA combines the compact T-TLS tripod with the BH250 Ball Head for a versatile tabletop set, well-suited for videoconferencing, webcasts, online tutorials, tabletop product photography and more. The head includes a quick-release plate with standard 1/4"-20 tip, compatible with cameras, video cameras, webcams and smartphone holders.
TERRA FIRMA Tripods T-TLS Twist Lock Tripod
The T-TLS Twist Lock Tripod from TERRA FIRMA has a twist lock system that is opened by turning each rubber foot counterclockwise and pulling the leg to the desired length or all the way out. With the legs pulled all the way along with the rapid center column, the tripod stands at 21.4" at its maximum height. The 6-section legs collapse and fold in the reverse to a length of 6.4", making it really compact to fit inside your camera bag. The tripod can maintain camera equipment weighing up to 13 lb.
TERRA FIRMA Tripods T-BH250 HD Ball Head
The T-BH250 HD Ball Head from TERRA FIRMA Tripods is an Arca-type ball head that has a load capacity of 5.0 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated clamp located at the top of the head's ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp's knurled, locking knob. Within the recessed surface between the clamp's jaws is a retaining pin. This pin prevents an installed quick release plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened. The quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform while two built-in bubble levels, one within the clamp's recessed surface and one within the clamp's locking knob, together accommodate landscape and portrait orientations.
By loosening the ball head's primary locking knob, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Under the primary locking knob is a secondary locking knob, which controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
- Arca-type ball head with 5.0 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Large, primary locking knob with knurled surface allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob with knurled surface allows head to rotate 360°
- Integrated clamp on top of on the ball-and-socket joint is compatible with included quick release plate
- Together, two built-in bubble levels, one within the clamp's recessed surface and one within the clamp's locking knob, accommodate landscape and portrait orientations
- Integrated retaining pin on the clamp prevents quick release plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp is opened
- Durable steel construction