Lighting professionals looking for top-class performance and cost-effective ownership will be impressed with the black Vari-Lite VL2600 Spot 550W LED Moving Head, a high-powered profile luminaire well-suited for mid-sized show lighting segments.
The fixture can operated from the floor or mounted from a truss with the included hanging rails. Using a 550W LED light engine, the VL2600 Spot is an upgraded version of the popular VL2500, providing more saturated color. It sports a beam zoom range of 7 to 48° and features the familiar CMY color pallet.
Well-suited for live event production, the fixture's 19,000-lumen output has a CRI Ra rating of 82 for good color reproduction with variable CTO and CMY color mixing. The VL2600 Spot incorporates three gobo wheels, a color-wheel with seven colors, a three-facet prism, variable frost diffusion, a four-blade internal shutter system for controlling the size and shape of the projected beam, as well as an internal iris. The unit has a 540° pan range and a 270° tilt range, with each axis being able to move through its complete range in 3.4 seconds or less. The fixture supports DMX in/out with RDM for ease of setup, it also supports ArtNET over DMX.
- Lower power consumption than comparable units with an MSR bulb
- High output - 19,000 lumens
- Output color temperature - 7200 CCT
- Good color rendering for live events: CRI 82, TM30 Rf/80 Rg/94
- Flat, even beam
- High contrast ratio
- 7 to 48° zoom range
- Color mixing - CMY + variable CTO
- Fixed color wheel (7+open)
- Beam reduction iris
- Two gobo wheels for glass gobos (7+open), one fixed gobo wheel with 8 spots for installed gobos and one open space, while the other gobo wheel is rotating, which means that the glass gobo patterns can spin as they are projected.
- Beam-shaping framing system
- Supports up to 46 or 41 DMX channels for control, depending on the mode selected
- Supports ArtNET control
- Can be operated in any configuration when hanging from a truss
- Mounts on floor