Store, transport, and protect your FUJIFILM GFX100, up to three lenses, a battery charger, two extra batteries, cables, and additional accessories in this black Hard Case from HPRC. The lightweight and waterproof case has a custom-cut foam insert that cushions and protects your FUJIFILM GFX100 and accessories. This case meets ATA-300 specifications for transit cases. Virtually unbreakable, the resin hard-shell is designed for protection. The interior rubber O-ring keeps it air and watertight. Carry the case with the comfortable soft-grip handle. The case has an air-pressure release valve to regulate the internal pressure so you can easily open the case without having to break a tough pressurized seal. Please note the case does not accommodate lenses with hoods attached.
- Unbreakable and waterproof resin case carries audio, photo, or video equipment plus accessories
- Neoprene O-ring keeps the case air and watertight
- Air-pressure release valve
- For field comfort the case is carried by a super-soft yet rigid grip handle
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300-rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1 meter of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by special order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System