With a magnification range that is optimized for enjoying long-range observations with the ability to discern details at a distance, the Levenhuk Blaze 90 PLUS 25-75x90 Spotting Scope is a powerful and versatile optic that is ideal for birding, hunting, shooting, and nature watching whether you're in your backyard or all the way out on the vast expanses of the prairies of the American West. For those who are new to astronomy, the Blaze 90 Plus can also be used for basic nighttime explorations of the lunar surface, picking out constellations, satellite hunting, or enjoying flyovers of the International Space Station.
The Blaze PLUS sports a massive oversized 90mm objective lens that gives the scope the light-gathering power to present you with crisp and vivid images even in low light and to ensure views remain bright and clear even when looking at subjects on maximum magnification at extreme long range. Its eyepiece provides a wide 25-75x magnification range, so you'll be able to make a positive identification before taking your shot or clearly identify that rare species in the field with sharp detail. The anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics minimize reflections and maximize light transmission to help produce bright and clear high-contrast views with accurate colors and crisp clarity.
There is no need to stay home when the weather takes a nasty turn—the Blaze is engineered to withstand the elements, with a lightweight but sturdy plastic body that is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme weather conditions and temperatures. To get you observing right out of the box, Levenhuk thoughtfully includes a collapsible tabletop tripod that is outfitted with a simple pan/tilt head and control handle. Adding extra protection while you're heading to your observation point is a tethered objective lens cap and soft padded carrying case for the scope body.
- Extremely powerful 25-75x magnification range is optimized for long-range observations across vast expanses like the prairie of the American West or the ocean
- Massive 90mm objective lens draws in copious amounts of light that enables its use in low or challenging light and ensures views remain bright and clear when observing objects at extreme distance on maximum magnification; can also be used for basic astronomy to observe the moon, constellations, satellites, and the ISS
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color fidelity, contrast, and clarity
- Removable 6-element zoom eyepiece
- 84-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 25x, 42-foot on 75x
Use and Handling
- Eyepiece is set at 45° angle to body for comfortable viewing whether user is standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Large slip-resistant focusing wheel makes it easy to achieve tack-sharp views—even in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Soft fold-down rubber eyecup for easy use with or without eyewear
- 1/4"-20 tripod mount enables easy attachment to most tripods, heads, and quick release plates
- 16mm eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain during long glassing sessions
- Comfortable 3.6mm exit pupil on 25x power
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant plastic body
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 5' (1.5m) for up to 3 minutes and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Extendable sunshade prevents lens flare and improves contrast and clarity in bright daylight
- Tabletop tripod with simple pan/tilt head and control handle allows its easy use anywhere
- Tethered objective cap ensures lens stays protected without the fear of losing it in the field
- Soft carrying case for scope body with strap and handle