With the power to reveal distant details, the Levenhuk Blaze 50 PRO 15-45x50 Spotting Scope is a compact and versatile optic for birding, hunting, shooting, and nature viewing whether you're in your backyard or out in the remote backcountry.
The Blaze Pro sports a precise two-speed focusing mechanism that complements the wide magnification range, so you can bring your subjects into crisp focus even when you're viewing them at long range with the zoom dialed all the way up. A generous 50mm objective lens gives the scope the light-gathering ability to produce vivid images even in low light and to ensure views remain bright even when viewing on maximum magnification. The anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics minimize reflections and maximize light transmission to help produce bright and clear high-contrast views with accurate colors and sharp clarity.
There is no need to stay home when the weather takes a nasty turn—the Blaze is engineered to withstand the elements, with a lightweight but sturdy plastic body that is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme weather conditions and temperatures. To get you observing right out of the box, Levenhuk thoughtfully includes a collapsible tabletop tripod that is outfitted with a simple pan/tilt head and control handle. Adding extra protection while you're heading to your observation point is a tethered objective lens cap and soft padded carrying case for the scope body.
- Broad 15-45x magnification range is ideal for scanning the terrain for subjects with the ability to zoom in and make detailed observation and identification
- Moderate 50mm objective lens boosts low-light usability without making the optic too big or cumbersome
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color fidelity, contrast, and clarity
- Removable 6-element zoom eyepiece
- 142-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 15x, 69-foot on 45x
Use and Handling
- Eyepiece is set at 45° angle to body for comfortable viewing whether user is standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Dual-speed focusing mechanism ensures tack-sharp views especially of smaller subjects being viewed at long distances with high magnification
- Soft fold-down rubber eyecup for easy use with or without eyewear
- 1/4"-20 tripod mount enables easy attachment to most tripods, heads, and quick release plates
- 16mm eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain during long glassing sessions
- 3.3mm exit pupil on 15x power
- Compact design makes it easy to carry into the backcountry without excessive bulk
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant plastic body
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Extendable sunshade prevents lens flare and improves contrast and clarity in bright daylight
- Tabletop tripod with simple pan/tilt head and control handle allows its easy use anywhere
- Tethered objective cap ensures lens stays protected without the fear of losing it in the field
- Soft carrying case for scope body with strap and handle