Designed for use with Canon or Nikon cameras or any DSLR with a built-in hot shoe, this Vivitar Advanced Digital DSLR Flash features a guide number of 33' with eight levels of output control. Both a diffuser and reflector are built into the adjustable head, helping to ensure even light output for wide angle lenses as well as enabling bounce lighting with tilt from 0 to 90° and up to 270° rotation.
Manual and power saving modes can be selected using the rear LCD panel, plus S1 and S2 optical slave modes for wireless triggering. With power coming from four AA batteries, this flash has a recycle time of approximately three seconds and includes both a mini stand and a pouch.
- For Canon or Nikon cameras or any DSLR with a built-in hot shoe
- Built-in diffuser for wide-angle lenses and built-in reflector for bounce lighting
- Adjustable head with tilt from 0 to 90° and 270° rotation
- LCD control panel
- Optional manual, power saving, as well as S1 and S2 optical slave modes
- Eight levels of output control
- 5800K color temperature
- 1/200 to 1/200000 second flash duration
- Approximately three second recycle time
- Mini stand for off-camera use
- Pouch for storage and transport