Quickly but thoroughly scan people for metal objects at public events or in law-enforcement work with the Rostaing SCANFORCE Bracelet Metal Detector. No physical contact is required, the bracelet detects metal objects as small as a paper clip up to 2" away in pockets, socks, waistbands, etc. Using the SCANFORCE instead of holding a wand-style detector leaves both hands free should sudden action become necessary.
Designed and manufactured in France and adopted by the French ministries of defense, justice, and the interior, the SCANFORCE is powered by a 9V battery that tucks into a pouch at the wrist and is controlled by a push-button on/off switch. When metal is detected, the operator feels a vibration in the palm but there is no audible alarm.
- Finds metal objects in or under clothing without physical contact, detects up to 2" away
- Detects objects as small as a paper clip
- Discreet, silent palm vibration detection alert
- Leaves both hands free should sudden action be required
- Push-button on/off switch
- Touch-fastening wrist and palm straps
- 9V battery tucks into pouch at wrist
- 400 hours runtime with Li-ion battery, 40 hours with alkaline