You'll locate and see heat sources—including people, animals, and vehicles— day or night with the Asp TM50-336 Thermal Imaging Monocular from AGM. Equipped with a 336 x 256 FLIR Tau 2 microbolometer, the device allows users to see heat sources on a vivid CyberDisplay 800 x 600 SVGA LSC display.
The 50mm f/1.0, 3.45x-magnification lens is suited to long-range observation in a 7.8 x 5.9° field of view. Digital 2x and 4x zoom is available to enlarge distant details. Analog PAL/NTSC video can be output to a recorder or monitor. The included wireless remote control activates the monocular from standby mode.
The Asp TM75-336 is powered by two CR123A batteries with a runtime of four hours. The separately sold external power supply lengthens runtime to 12 hours for extended operation.
- Sensor: FLIR Tau 2, 17-micron pixel pitch uncooled microbolometer
- Resolution: 336 x 256 pixels
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Three-second startup
- Lens system: 50mm, f/1.0
- Magnification: 3.45x
- Digital zoom: 2x and 4x
- Field of view: 7.8 x 5.9°
- Close focus: 16.4'
- CyberDisplay 800 x 600 SVGA LSC color display
- Color palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow1, Ironbow2, Sepia, Color1, Color2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM
- PAL (768 x 574 pixels) / NTSC (640 x 480 pixels) video output
- Wireless remote control activates from standby mode
- Picatinny rail for attaching accessories
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Powered by two CR123A batteries, four hours runtime
- Measures 8.6 x 2.8 x 2.3"