Whether your target is protected by darkness at night or camouflage during the day, the Python TS25-640 Short-Range Thermal Imaging Riflescope from AGM will reveal it to you. Equipped with a 640 x 480 FLIR Tau 2 microbolometer, the device allows users to see heat sources in a selection of reticles and color palettes on a vivid 800 x 600 display.
The 25mm f/1.0, 1x-magnification lens is suited to short-range observation in a generous 13 x 10° field of view. Digital 2x, 4x, and 8x zoom is available to enlarge the distant details. Shutterless non-uniformity correction provides smooth video with no periodic screen freezing. Composite analog PAL video can be output to a recorder or monitor. The included wireless remote control activates the scope from standby mode. A Picatinny rail on the right side of the scope provides a mount for accessories such as red-dot sights or illuminators.
The Python TS25-640 is powered by two CR123A batteries with a runtime of four hours. The separately sold external power supply lengthens runtime to 12 hours for extended operation.
- Sensor: FLIR Tau 2, 17-micron pixel pitch uncooled microbolometer
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Lens system: 25mm, f/1.0
- Magnification: 1x
- Digital zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 25 x 8°
- Close focus: 16.4'
- Changeable reticle pattern
- 800 x 600 color display
- Multiple color modes
- Shutterless non-uniformity correction
- Composite analog PAL video output to recorder/monitor
- Wireless remote control activates from standby mode
- Aluminum alloy housing
- IP67-rated, submersible to 3.3'
- Powered by two CR123A batteries, four hours runtime
- Picatinny rail for mounting accessories
- Mounts on Picatinny scope base
- Measures 8.9 x 2.8 x 3.1"