Your target may be concealed by darkness, dust, fog, or camouflage, but the Python TS75-640 Thermal Imaging Riflescope from AGM will find it and show it to you. Equipped with a 640 x 480 FLIR Tau 2 microbolometer, the device allows users to see heat sources in a selection of reticles and color palettes on a vivid 800 x 600 display.
The 75mm f/1.0, 3x-magnification lens is suited to long-range observation in a 8.3 x 6.6° field of view. Digital 2x, 4x, and 8x zoom is available to enlarge distant details. Shutterless non-uniformity correction provides smooth video with no periodic screen freezing. Composite analog PAL video can be output to a recorder or monitor. The included wireless remote control activates the scope from standby mode.
The Python TS75-640 is powered by two CR123A batteries with a runtime of four hours. The separately sold external power supply lengthens runtime to 12 hours for extended operation.
- Sensor: FLIR Tau 2, 17-micron pixel pitch uncooled microbolometer
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Lens system: 75mm, f/1.0
- Magnification: 3x
- Digital zoom: 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Field of view: 8.3 x 6.6°
- Close focus: 32.8'
- Changeable reticle pattern
- 800 x 600 color display
- Multiple color modes
- Shutterless non-uniformity correction
- Composite analog PAL video output to recorder/monitor
- Wireless remote control activates from standby mode
- Aluminum alloy housing
- IP67 rated, submersible to 3.3'
- Powered by two CR123A batteries, four hours runtime
- Measures 9.9 x 4.0 x 3.5"