See objects, animals, or persons in the dark, determine how far away they are, take (and stream) video, and even send ballistic info to your compatible riflescope with the BinoX 4T 1-10x Thermal Binocular with Laser Rangefinder. This versatile optic "sees" heat signatures through darkness, dust, or fog and shows them on a 1280 x 720 display in each eyepiece, with a choice of black hot, white hot, or color modes. The thermal imager has a detection range of 830 yards, a recognition range of 350 yards, and an identification range of 225 yards.
A built-in infrared illuminator can help friends or team members with standard night vision gear. The built-in laser rangefinder measures distance from 5 to 1000 yards with 1-yard accuracy, and the BinoX-4T can send range information via Bluetooth to a compatible ATN SMART HD riflescope to determine point of impact with no need for a holdover.
The BinoX 4T can capture still images or 1280 x 960 video at 60 fps and saves them to a user-supplied microSD card (4 to 64GB). You can stream video—at the same time you record it—over Wi-Fi to an iOS or Android device running the ATN Obsidian 4 app. On your device, you can save, view, and share your content.
Runtime is 16 hours on a fresh charge; charge time with a user-supplied 2A adapter is 6 hours, using the included USB Type-C cable. Its housing is weather resistant.
- 1-10x standard digital zoom
- DRI: detection, 830 yards; recognition, 350 yards; identification, 225 yards
- Built-in IR illuminator for friends/team members with standard NV equipment
- Field of view: 32° x 25°
- Black hot, white hot & color modes
Laser Rangefinder with Ballistic Info
- 5- to 1000-yard range
- ±1 yard accuracy
- Displays in yards or meters
- Pairs via Bluetooth with ATN SMART HD riflescopes, shares ranging info that eliminates calculations and holdover
- Built-in Wi-Fi for streaming to iOS or Android device running ATN Obsidian 4 app
- Store photos and video to user-supplied microSD card, supports cards from 4 to 64GB
- Built-in microphone to capture sound, can be turned off
Use and Handling
- Fixed bridge with centered control panel
- 60-70mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Individual dioptric correction to focus on the display
- Turn collar on right objective to focus on subject in distance
- Runtime: 16 hours
- Charges in 6 hours with included USB Type-C cable and user-supplied 2A AC adapter
- 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Weather-resistant housing
- Broad -20 to 120°F operating temperature range