This Fresco 4 Video Wall Processor with HDMI Loop Out from AVPro Edge is well suited for sports bars, retail outlets, entertainment venues, and hotels. It supports a data rate of 18 Gb/s, allowing it to support video resolutions up to 4K60p 4:4:4. The unit features one HDMI 2.0 input, a loop through HDMI output, and four HDMI outputs for creating your 2 x 2 video wall display. You can cascade multiple units to create a video wall with up to 40 displays.
The Fresco 4 allows you to scale a 720p video to 4K, and 4K video down to 720p; it also supports upscaling 1080i video to 4K60p before displaying it. The downloadable setup and control software allows you to enter the measurements of your monitors (including bezel width), and the Fresco 4 will calculate the video layout compensating for the size of each monitor's bezel. The unit supports RS-232, LAN, and USB control, and it includes an IR remote.
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18 Gb/s bandwidth support
- 4K60 4:4:4 support
- Plug-in-Play 2x2 video wall ¿
- HDCP 2.2 (all earlier versions supported)
- 2-channel audio extraction
- Downloadable PC software
- USB, RS-232, and LAN control options
- Built-in resolution scaling
- Able to cascade multiple units
- Side mounted DIP switches for setting EDID options and setting device ID when using multiple units
- Chart on top of unit displays settings options