The Republic of Gamers Gladius II Mouse from ASUS is an ergonomically designed mouse for all grip styles. It's tailored for right-handed users and ideal for first-person shooter (FPS) games, thanks to its dedicated dpi target button, which adjusts the dpi of the mouse to a value of your choice when held down. This makes sniping and turning around quickly much easier, giving you an edge over your enemies. Aside from the dpi target button, there are six other programmable buttons, two of which are thumb buttons for quick and easy access to functions and macros.
The 12,000 dpi optical sensor has 50 g of acceleration and offers responsive tracking up to 250" per second. For durability, the Gladius II comes with Omron switches that are rated for up to fifty-million clicks. Furthermore, it has a customizable switch socket design that lets you swap out the switches as needed. Connect this mouse to your system via the included USB cables — one braided and one rubber — and install the ROG Armoury software to access additional options and features such as the surface calibration tool, user profiles, dpi adjustments, and more.
- Solid, separate left and right mouse buttons for responsiveness
- Scroll wheel with Alps encoder for a positive stepped action
- Mayan-patterned rubber grips ensure you don't lose your grip
- Specially designed detachable micro-USB cable prevents it from dragging on the desk
- dpi adjustments buttons for instant switching between two sensitivity levels